A wireless router will provide you with wireless internet access within a specified area. However, there are some problems that you may face with your router, thereby forcing you to look for Belkin router support. Belkin routers are an excellent resource for connecting your home network to the Internet. While it isn't especially difficult to set up a Belkin router, there are specific things that you need to do in order to create the connection between your computer and the Internet.
Steps to set up a Belkin Router
1. Connect your computer directly to your cable or Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) modem.
2. Unplug your Belkin Wireless Router and your cable or Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) modem.
3. Plug your modem to your Belkin router's "WAN" port. Connect your computer to one of your Belkin router's numbered ports.
4. Turn on in your modem and wait 10 seconds. Plug in your Belkin Wireless Router and restart your computer.
5. Select "Start," then "Control Panel" and then "Network Connections." Right-click "Local Area Connection" to bring up your network connection properties.
6. Click "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)," then "Obtain an IP Address Automatically" and then "Obtain DNS Server Addresses Automatically."
7. Open your web browser. If you are prompted for a user name and password, enter the information you recorded in Step 1.
The Westell 7500 modem router delivers Internet access over both wired and wireless connections for digital subscriber (DSL) line servi...
The concept of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol is an essential aspect for improved network in regards with security, reliability, manage...
Increase the range of your wireless network and patch up "dead" or slow spots in your network with a Linksys wireless range expand...
Belkin wireless router is the perfect device for setting up a wireless network. If you don't want any stranger within the range of you...
Kindle Fire is a pretty good tablet from Amazon that can not only compete with but also outdo iPad or any other tablet in terms of design, a...