Windows Vista's Backup and Restore Center creates backups to CDs and other media. File backups are an important safeguard against losing your data to hardware failures or software malfunctions. Microsoft windows vista has increased its backup and recovery capabilities from previous leased Microsoft Windows XP. Microsoft Windows Vista offers a new “Backup and Restore Center” that has many back up options.
Note:- I do not recommend you doing this unless you are comfortable editing the Windows Settings. I will not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC after editing the settings by following the steps below. You proceed at your own risk or may take help from online technical support technician at their Toll Free No. +1-877-452-9201
Below are the steps to backup your file
• Select Start, and then type Backup into the search field or Go to Control Panel from the Start menu.
• Click on System and Maintenance, then Backup and Restore Center.
• Click Back up your computer.
• Choose a backup location. Click Back up files. To backup to local media, select hard disk, CD, or DVD and click Next.
• Select the files to backup.
Note:- By default, Vista provides a set of pre-selected file types, such as pictures, music and videos. To choose unlisted file types, select "Additional Files."Click "Next." Note that only files that are on NTFS-formatted partitions can be backed up. System, executable and temporary files are not options.
• Establish a backup schedule. Vista can automatically back up the selected files daily, weekly, or monthly. Select how often to backup your files, and the day and time for each backup.
Note:- Scheduled backups are not available on Vista Standard and Home Basic.
The Netgear DGND3300 wireless router allows you to have a high-speed Wi-Fi connection in your home or business. The router includes a built-...
The Westell 7500 modem router delivers Internet access over both wired and wireless connections for digital subscriber (DSL) line servi...
The Netgear Wgt624 is a wireless router that features Extremely G Technological innovation for improving wireless speed . The router also of...
Every Netgear device comes with a unique username and password that helps you log on to it and do miscellaneous things such as wireless netw...
A NetGear DG834G is a wireless router able to create a wireless network with 54 megabytes transfer speeds and transfer speeds depends on yo...