Using a wireless router makes computing life much more enjoyable. Wireless Router helps you connect to the internet and communicate with your other computer without running wires. In this blog we have tried to explain how to install any wireless Router. You can use this information for any wireless router
Steps to Install Wireless Router
1. Shutdown your computer and disconnect your Internet modem. Unplug the ethernet cable from the network adapter on your computer.
2. Take the ethernet cable you disconnected and put it into the wireless router that is marked "Internet".
3. Plug the ethernet cable into the wireless router that is marked "1”.
4. Take the other end of the ethernet cable and plug it right into the computer network adapter.
5. Finally turn the power on the wireless router and start up your computer. Install the CD that came with your router and there you go. You have fully installed your wireless router without any hassle.